moreldei

dei reads

Hi. I like to sleep and spend the rest of my time reading, watching anime or fangirling over korean pop bands.

World After

World After - Susan Ee OH MY GOD! I WAS FREAKING OUT THE WHOLE TIME! I DEVOURED THIS LIKE A MADWOMAN! THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ!

My first 5 stars for 2014! Rating was supposed to be 4.5 at first, but after thinking things through, I just can't NOT give it 5 stars.

Yes, you read the (shelf)tags right! It made me cry because of the awesomeness of it all! I'm fangirling over this on a supposed busy week of accounting quizzes and despite me getting a fever and all the shitty stuffy. PENRYN x RAFFE is my ultimate book OTP (this very moment and perhaps will carry on for a long time)!

In Comparison to Angelfall, personally, something about the first book was much better and that more things happened altho I thoroughly liked World After and enjoyed it immensely with all the revelations and gore and creepy stuff and ofc, the LOLs.

However, the last few chapters of felt like it was rushed... Or could it just be the desperate craving in me to want to read more, to know what will happen next? I don't know, man. It just feels that 314 pages ain't enough! It's too short! T____T I need MORE. NOW.

As usual, Penryn was awesome and badass and perfect! Paige's role was unexpected, but I love it! Mom remains to be one of my favorite side characters in a book! Gotta love the crazies! PookyBear, I cannot begin to tell you how you made this book into perfection! As for Raffe,I really like his apparent inner struggle about his feelings for a Daughter of Man. <33333333333

Really, I'm not complaining. It's just I could have been a thousand times happier if there were more pages/chapters!

I need the third book now! I hope I won't have to wait long. Let tit be released in 2014, please, Susan Ee!